High complexity Laser Cutting
Hitec offers a long-established laser profiling service of ferrous or non-ferrous metals. Our high-quality CO₂ laser machine operates from a 10,000sqm facility, using the latest CNC manufacturing technology supported by CAD/CAM and production control software.
Providing customers with outstanding levels of productivity and reliability laser profiling is an obvious choice for your metal cutting requirements; we offer a fast efficient and quality oriented service to customers. Highly accurate, fine limit components can be manufactured from many types of sheet and square tube materials.
- Time saving
- Cost benefits
- High quality surface finish
- Reduced lead times
- Quick set up times
- Excellent edge quality
- No tooling costs
- High degree of accuracy
- Little or no component distortion
- Reduction of secondary operations such as deburring or drilling
- Processing of many types of material:
- Complex shapes and intricate detail including etching & marking
- Economical, flexible, fast & environmentally beneficial
We have the capacity to work with the following thickness of materials.
- Mild Steel: 0.5mm – 10mm
- Stainless Steel: 0.3mm – 8mm
- Aluminium: 0.5mm – 6mm