Precise, high quality machining is something that we take great pride in at Hitec. Manufacturing parts which often need to be produced to very fine tolerances and are subject to high stresses, are accurately produced & structurally resistant.
Using the latest in CNC controlled milling machines, we are able to produce spec-perfect parts to a high finish out of any ferrous or non-ferrous metal that you require.
Individual parts and components
Using our manufacturing process we are able to manufacture individual parts for a component that already exists, or manufacture the parts as a group that can be combined into the final component itself. With our high accuracy and regard for high quality products, you can always be sure that the part you receive will fit into the larger structure perfectly.
- Precision machined parts
- CNC milling
- Finishing and assembly
- Our machine shop features a range of 3 & 4 Axis HAAS milling centres
- Advanced suite of offline CAD & CAM software programming packages
- Milling, drilling, boring, broaching & slotting, welding, thread cutting, tapping, saw cutting
- Materials include: mild steel, stainless steel, titanium, copper, carbon steel, brass, aluminium, plastics
- Prototype production
- Machining centre bed capacity of just over a 1000mm x 500mm, with a depth of approx 600mm
Hitec are based in Cambridgeshire and work across the UK.